Middle size and wide functionality
Perfect for Fractal Audio, Kemper Profiling Amplifier and many other guitar processors. MKII version have additional memory and therefore has expanded functionality in comparison with the previous version of devices.
- Available:2 pcs.
- Weight:1.40 kg
- Dimensions (L х W х H):280 x 180 x 60 mm
- Number of footswitches:8
- Built-in expression pedal:no
TB-8 MK II is an updated version of the middle midi controller. We added internal memory IC to store more parameters, which allowed us to implement many user requirements in the new firmware version.
- 8 buttons with fully customizable functionality
- 8 two-color LEDs for the indication of the active preset channel and effects
- 16x2 alphanumeric backlit LCD display
- more than 100 banks of settings stored in non-volatile memory
- 4 programmable relay outputs that simulate a latching or momentary button
- Connection up to 2 external expression pedals
- Transfer up to 4 Program Change (PC) midi messages on different midi channels with a single button push
- Support Control Change, NRPN, Note ON/OFF mide messages.
- Sending effects state right after switching to a new preset in case effects states cannot be obtained from the processor
- Display tuner, presets names, TAP-TEMPO when working with effects some processors. AxFx, Kepmer Profiler, G-major are suported. The list of supported processors will constantly expand
- Sending separate CC message for TAP-TEMPO (message is sent by pressing the button of the active channel)
- USB interface for firmware upgrade. Also, using the USB interface, you can control the "guitar" software on your PC
- Routing midi messages in any combination between MIDI and USB ports
- USB powered
- Support for phantom power via MIDI
- Automatically save current bank number and channel when power off
- Reliable and comfortable steel case
Dimensions without packaging (mm): 280 x 180 x 60
Weight unpacked (kg): 1.4
- MIDI controller
- Power Supply
- USB cable 1m
- Expression Pedal Adjustment Key
- Warranty card